Standard Bred Exhibition Poultry
Poultry Shows - Judges - Breeders - Information
This site is provided to assist breeders, the OSPF, show
managers, exhibitors and those who are simply interested in
promoting, selling, showing and gaining information on Standard Bred
Exhibition Poultry in and around the country.
Show Managers and Breeders are encouraged to submit your show information and breeder information to us for this site. There is no charge for this service. We also would like to receive high quality pictures of your birds and your show results for this site. Please include your name, city, state and contact information including e-mail address and phone numbers. Send all information to Richard Peters by e-mail.
Send us your e-mail address to receive all our show, testing clinics and poultry information on a regular basis. We do not share our mailing list with anyone so your e-mail info is secure and safe. Send your E-mail request along with your name and your home state to firstname.lastname@example.org
2015 Cleveland County Fair
Cleveland County Junior Livestock Organization "Tractor Ball" Registration Form
The "Tractor Ball" is a fund raiser for the Cleveland County Spring Junior Livestock Show
You must be a county resident to enter the Cleveland County Fair
Canadian Valley Poultry Club
2nd Annual Fall Show
Saturday, October 3rd, 2015
* Meet and Greet Friday Night, 6:00pm-9:00pm - FREE - everyone attend
"Meet & Greet" will be held at the Fairgrounds in the Concession Area!
* Large Fowl, Bantam, Geese, Ducks
* Open Division & Junior Division
* Junior & Open Judging Contest
* Junior Showmanship Contest
* Huge, High Quality Raffle - Huge Selection - High Quality Items
Championship Awards (Open) Open &
The Official Show Catalog Now Posted HERE and you may download and print it and enter
Health Requirements and Other Notes For October 3rd Canadian Valley Show In Norman, OK.
Please pay close attention because wthis will be followed to the tee. If anyone shows up and these requirements have not been met their birds will not be allowed to even get off the truck or trailer. Absolutely no exceptions.
1) If you live in State (OKLA) all you need are your normal NPIP report. Make sure you do not bring any bird which is sick or showing any signs of sickness. They will not be allowed off the truck.
2) If you are coming from a State which has not had ANY reports of AI all you need is your NPIP Test Papers. Just make sure your birds are simply healthy and they are fine to transport to other States.
3) If you are coming from a State which has had an outbreak but not within 6 miles of your farm, you need NPIP Papers AND a Travel Permit from the State you reside sayng your birds are safe to travel (issued by your State).
Pretty simple but you need to start deciding if you are coming and if you are start planning ahead.
Another thing to remember is we will NOT be taking any entries after a postmark of September 23rd. If you mail your entries after that they may be returned so don't make plans to come unless we issue you a written OK. NO add-on's after the Deadline date. No Call-In entries allowed entry forms MUST be complete and sent in by e-mail or regular mail by deadline date of September 23rd, 2015.
Please share this info to all your Poultry Friends. Our FB Page is located at
Here is a simple video that shows you how to inspect your birds to determine they are healthy -
* New Oklahoma State Poultry Federation Web Site
Judges Announced - Show Date 12-12-15, Shawnee, OK
* 2015 State Poultry Federation Show will be posted soon
More Info Available Soon
We Support The
2015 99th Annual Oklahoma State Poultry Show
2015 Show Premium Catalog - E-mail Request
To receive your 2015 Show catalog by e-mail simply send us an e-mail with "Show Catalog" on the subject line. They will be available sometime in the Fall.
Show Support Staff Needed - We are working hard to improve and build our show but to do this effectively we need your support. Anyone who would like to get involved with the show and assist as a Clerk, be a runner for the Judges, simply contact Richard Peters by e-mail.
Visit Us On Facebook www.facebook.com/OklahomaPoultryShows
Our Facebook Page
General Reference Points for Judging
Oklahoma State Poultry Federation
Oklahoma State Poultry Federation By-Laws 2015
Recommended Facebook Sites
Judge's & Official's Corner
Coming Area Events & Shows
Oklahoma Area Breeders
APA Web Site
ABA Web Site
Oklahoma Poultry Health Regulations